Tuesday 23 February 2016

My Muslim friend a question and appealed to the indian government ?

This is malik faisal ahmad, from uttar pradesh india,district Siddharth nagar, village khargaula.
   As a indian I have all the faith in an indian banking  system. I am very much happy with the  banking services, but as a Muslim I can't  accept the interest ( byaaj) on
my saving bank account. It's  a SIN(haram)  prohibited in ISLAM .
I have saving accounts in SBI and  Bank of India. Today I talked to bank branch, and they suggest me to write a letter to the RBI.
So that, I can transfer the interest (byaaj)  to the PMO releif fund, for the welfare of the nation.
That  money can be used for the the flood relief , drought , farmers help, swach bharat abhiyan etc. This is my small contribution as well as an appeal to each and every Muslim of my country INDIA, come forward and give your interest amount for the nobel cause like this
Sir please allow me to transfer the interest amount  to the PMO relief fund,instead of credit in my saving  bank account . As a muslim this  is my small contribtion towords the nation development.
      Jai hind  jai Bharat
      Malik faisal ahamd 
      Mobile number 8439018514
Malikfaisal988@gmail.com

आपको यह ब्लॉग कैसा लगा, इस खबर के बारे मैं आपके क्या विचार हैं आप अपनी राय हमको ज़रूर दें !

No comments:

Post a Comment

अगर आपको किसी खबर या कमेन्ट से शिकायत है तो हमको ज़रूर लिखें !

दुनियां को एक दिन की प्रेस आज़ादी मुबारक...?

कब और क्यों मनाया जाता है विश्व प्रेस स्वतंत्रता दिवस...जानें भारतीय पत्रकारों की चुनौतियां एवं जोखिम क्या हैं...? एस एम फ़रीद भ...